Playback of recorded moves not smooth

Ok, that is the reason.
You can update your motors to an older firmware on windows using an old version of dynamixel wizard (without automatic update)
I am sorry, I do not remember the dynamixel wizard version to use I did the same error but I changed computer since.

Youpi ! I did remember I documented it :slight_smile:
Here is the process :

Thanks Thot I achieved return to MX-28 firmware :slight_smile: I can move every motor now with the dynamixel library. Moreover, I stil can not use the scripts of the project. When I set aTorso object a communication serial problem occurs when I try to run a rutine. I tried with autodetect robot but it gets a key error related that a model is not in the Models dictionary. Actually, Iā€™m checking that error, and when a use scan() (from dxlio dynamixel library) I get a list with the motors but with an additional id, 253. Thereā€™s not any motor with this id.

Do you think this ā€œghostā€ motor is involved with the issue of setting a Torso object correctly?

Anyway, can move the every motor with dynamixel library is a great advance for me, thanks again Thot your advices have been very helpful.

Greetings

On my side, I never use the torse or humanoid library, I always use pypot.Robot generic object with a json object since the configuration changes a lot in my case. It is more flexible.
r = pypot.Robot.from_json("robot.json")