Which package is required for poppy-services?

I couldn’t find which package to install which contains poppy-services. I have the pypot, creatures and the ergo-jr packages installed, none includes poppy-services (and therefore I can’t start simulation).

“poppy-ergo-jr” depends on “pypot” and “poppy-creature”, and poppy-services cli is in the “poppy-creatures” package.
So, you just have to install your robot with pip install poppy-ergo-jr and it should work.

apparently it seems I have something missing. I’m using python 2.7, poppy-ergo-jr is up to date, poppy-services is still an unrecognized command ( I took the the second command from your tutorial ).

I also tried to use the poppy-simu when I instantiated a PoppyErgoJr from the module poppy-ergo-jr, but I would appreciate a step-by-step tutorial for this as nothing is shown on the address (0.0.0.0:8080) it returns.

I don’t need Snap!, I want to program the robot in python (mistakenly I used the --snap switch on the console - it makes no difference though).

I don’t understand why your packages are installed in “./Library”. It looks like a PATH issue with your Python or pip installation.

If you try to uninstall a package, you will have a list of all files that will be removed. In that list, you will filnd the full path of “poppy-services” cli and help to understand why it is not in your PATH environment variable.
So, try pip uninstall poppy-creature and look at the output.