The growing interest of Poppy humanoid development leads to Mobile based poppy control development as well. I use to develop for iOS native applications for my leaving… So was thinking can any one put their brain and tell me how to club Poppy framework with iOS native applications?
I have some points in mind may I ask people to add/advice other points…
- Can we have REST APIs from Poppy to connect to iOS
- We can have Server/Client based algo on Sockets TCP/UDP port.
- Or any other may be
Please note some points
- I will appreciate people talk about what is their expectation from an iOS app controlling Poppy
- I do not hold a Poppy so I can only use simulator to test iOS application working on Poppy… so need all your guide to design the application. I am waiting to finalize the application work flow design, one it is fine the I will share the code to Git.
- Please consider me as the noobest member in robotic forum … So please guide me how to install Poppy in Mac OSX 10.9 and test.